Terms & Conditions
The Equitus Theta combines the positive features of the Equitus bridle from Schockemöhle Sports.
Here is the Equitus series version adapted for bitless riding. This innovative bridle has been developed especially for bitless riding and bitless work with the horse. The familiar shape of the Equitus noseband is cut slightly wider in this model, with a slight reinforcement for a stable fit and soft pressure distribution on the nosebone.
For bitless riding, the reins are tightened directly into the nylon-reinforced D-rings. But the Equitus Theta is also a 3-in-1 bridle that can be used in combination with a bit or just with a bit. Thanks to the studs, Equitus Theta can also be used with a normal bit. Equitus Theta also offers the option of using double reins, where one is used directly in the bit and the other is attached to the nose halter's D-ring. A good combination for too sensitive horses or to introduce them to the bit.
With all the innovation, Equitus Theta offers the bridle from Schockemöhle Sports:
- anatomically cut design
- avoids the horse's main nerve in the face with its curved noseband
- the softly padded head piece ensures maximum freedom for the ears
- the browband is extra curved and has an extra wide fit to avoid pressure in the eye and ear area.
- bitless version based on the innovative principle of the Equitus bridle
- reinforced noseband that is a little wider
- D-rings at the noseband for the reins, reinforced with nylon
- brackets to attach side pieces
Equitus bridles are not suitable for lunging